Government of India
Ministry of Finance
DEBTS RECOVERY TRIBUNAL - III
5th Floor, Spencer Towers, 770-A Anna Salai,
Dated : 10.05.2016
The Debts Recovery Tribunal is a quasi judicial body set up under the provisions of the Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993 by the Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services, Government of India. It is proposed to fill up the following posts in the Tribunal by transfer on deputation basis.
1. Court Master 1 post
2. LDC 3 posts
3. MTS 2 posts
2. Pay Scale and Eligibility Conditions prescribed for each of the above posts are given in Annexure-I.
3. The period of deputation shall be initially for a period of one year but extendable up to three years. The appointment of candidates selected for the posts on deputation basis will be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned in Ministry of Personnel & Training orders bearing OM No. DOPT O.M. No 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
4. Age Limit for all the posts is 56 years as on the last date for receipt of applications in this Tribunal.
5. The applications of eligible candidates who are desirous of joining the posts on deputation basis and who can be spared immediately may be forwarded to this Tribunal in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure-II) along with attested copy of APAR Dossiers for the last 5 years along with vigilance clearance & integrity certificates, so as to reach the Secretary/Registrar, Debts Recovery Tribunal-III, Chennai within 30 days from the date of this circular. Officials who volunteer for the post will not be permitted to withdraw their names later.
Encl: Annexure I & II
1)All Ministries/Departments of Government of India
2)The Registrars of all DRATs & DRTs
3) The CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi
4) Admn Depts of State Govt of Tamil Nadu/ Central Govt offices in Tamil Nadu
5) The Registrar General, Madras High Court and Registrar (Admn), Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
Copy to:- NIC, Chennai with a request to post the circular in the web site of DRT-3, Chennai and Government of India websites like Department of Personnel and Training and Ministry of Finance or appropriate website.
1. COURT MASTER : 01 Post (on deputation)
PAY BAND : PB 1 - 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
ELIGIBILITY CONDITION: Employees of Central Govt/ State Govts/ Courts/Tribunals holding analogous posts on regular basis or LDCs with eight years regular service in the Pay Band-I Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs,1900/- or equivalent.
2. LOWER DIVISION CLERK: 03 Posts (on deputation/absorption)
PAY BAND : PB 1 - 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900
ELIGIBILITY CONDITION: Employees of Central Govt/State Govts/Courts/Tribunals holding analogous posts on regular basis.
3.MULTI TASKING STAFF : 02 Posts (on deputation/absorption)
PAY BAND : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
ELIGIBIITY : Employees of Central Government / State Government Courts / Tribunals holding analogous post on regular basis.
(No column should be left blank)
(1) Name of the applicant:
(2) Post applied for:
(3) Date of Birth:
(4) Present post held
(5) Present pay and scale of pay
(6) Date of regular appointment in present scale/grade
(7) Educational qualifications
(8) Details of Experience with period
(9) Date of return from last ex-cadre post, if any
(10) Whether belongs to SC, ST/OBC
(11) Remarks, if any:
(12) Postal address for communication with Telephone Number
and Pin code (in block letters)
(13) Postal address of Parent Dept with tele/Fax
numbers, Pincode (In block letters)
Signature of the Applicant
CERTIFICATE BY PARENT OFFICE
The information furnished by the candidate has been verified from the records and is found to be correct. ACR/APAR Dossiers for the last five years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate are enclosed. In the event of selection of the candidate, he/she will be relieved immediately from this department.
28th June, 2013